Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do You Hear What I Hear?!?!


Christmas was wonderful with the fam down in Katy! We ate lots of sausage (baked ziti, summer sausage, sausage balls, etc...). I was very thankful that we were all (almost all) able to be together. At the Christmas Eve candlelight service, they played one of the funniest videos ever! Do You Hear What I Hear? "People get mad when you sing about baby Jesus with a tail!"
Davy and my family spoiled me rotten with too many gifts :) I got lots of new cookbooks, Anthropologie aprons and candles, a mini-muffin tin and an adorable cupcake tree! I also received my new favorite perfume, Very Hollywood, and a beautiful jewelry stand (along with a few new pieces of jewelry!)...and of course some new clothes!
This was the year of book giving for us...we gave Granny P. the final two Twilight books!, we gave Dad a new Bible, and Neil the last Harry Potter book. Vampires, God, and Wizards...hmmmm.
I made the new favorite dessert of the family - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. It's a homemade, from scratch, layered chocolate cake with peanut butter-cream cheese frosting and a chocolate-peanut butter glaze...so delish! (And it only took me 2 days to make! lol) Definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment