Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Blog World!


I'm not super creative (this is why I am an Accountant like my dad), but I have always wanted to be! I think that blogging will be just the perfect thing to get my creative juices flowing. And it will motivate me to do 'cool' things so that I can share them (and the pictures) with my wonderful family and friends. Not to mention it is more cost efficient than my other alternative of scrap-booking. So, "Hello, Blog World!" I have finally caved in!


I will be posting random events of life - anything from what David and I did over the weekend, to my likes/dislikes on any given day, or what experiment I decided to cook in the kitchen last night. And at least with the holidays coming up, hopefully I will have some good materials to work with until I get the hang of this blogging thing :)


1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog. Good luck with your new creative outlet. I'll check back and see how it's going.

    ReplyDelete